Saturday 9 July 2011

WEEK 3 DAY 7

Today I will be looking at the week and coming up with targets which I will want to achieve out of the next week, I will be doing this at the end of each week and assesing wethere I have reached the targets. This will be in place as a guidline and allow me to look at where I am as in my strength and power ability and what I will need to achieve my overall goal. My target for next week will be to increase , Intensity this would mean you shorten the recovery time period you train more n shorten the rest periods you have between each sets to increase intensity and work harder. I will be doing this as I believe that the recovery period time was way too long and needed to be shortened, this will help me to achieve my overall six week goal and to see results in an increase of muscle mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment